'One TotalEnergies for Shipping’ takes center stage at Euromaritime 2022 in Marseille, France
Blog Article - June 24, 2022
Representatives from business affiliates in TotalEnergies look forward to engaging maritime industry peers and friends at Euromaritime 2022, on their latest marine energy solutions and insights that aim to help shipowners and charterers in their decarbonization journey.
At this biennial fair for the Euro-Mediterranean maritime region, TotalEnergies will showcase these developments at a dedicated exhibition booth with presentations from technical, strategy and commercial experts, through these entities:
TotalEnergies Marine Fuels
- Global bunkering arm of TotalEnergies, serving more than 200 shipping customers across over 120 ports in Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
- Providing market-leading marine lubricants and services for vessel engines and equipment in more than 100 countries and 1,000 ports.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of TotalEnergies, specializing in advanced technology battery solutions for industry, from the design and development to the production, customization and service provision. For more than 100 years, Saft’s longer-lasting batteries and systems have provided critical safety applications, back-up power and propulsion for customers.
Senior managers from TotalEnergies Marine Fuels and Lubmarine will also provide thought leadership on shipping’s decarbonization and digitalization drive at these panel discussions:
|Tuesday, June 28 04:00 pm|
Frédéric Meyer, Strategy & Projects Director, TotalEnergies Marine Fuels
The challenges of decarbonization at the global level: are we going fast enough? Does the European Union not risk being penalized if it goes faster but alone?
Moderated by Thibaud Teillard, journalist for le marin
Alongside speakers from T2EM, VPLP, EDF, CMA SHIPS & DGAmpa
|Wednesday, June 29 09:00 am|
Serge Dal Farra, Marketing Director, Lubmarine
How, concretely, does digitization allow faster progress in the management of a ship? Isn't there a risk of dehumanization?
Moderated by Frédérick Auvray, journalist for le marin
Alongside speakers from SMART SAILORS, CFE-CGC, PÔLE MER MÉDITERRANÉE, JOTUN
Frederic Meyer, Strategy and Projects Director at TotalEnergies Marine Fuels, said, “Euromaritime 2022 presents a great opportunity for TotalEnergies’ marine-related energy businesses to engage in tough but important conversations with the shipping community in the Mediterranean area, on the collaborative work that needs to be done to pave the way towards clean and carbon-free shipping. In line with TotalEnergies’ climate ambition to reach net-zero emissions by 2050 together with society, we are excited to share the potential energy pathways, new solutions and initiatives that our businesses have been working hard on, with the goal to help reduce ships’ emissions across the short- and long-term.”
Meet our experts from TotalEnergies at Euromaritime 2022, at Parc Chanot de Marseille, at Booth F30, from 28 to 30 June!
Latest Articles On Our Blog
- [Women Leading Change at TotalEnergies Marine Fuels] Louise Tricoire: Decarbonization is not an option, it’s a must
- [Women Leading Change at TotalEnergies Marine Fuels] Xin-Fang Chua: No pressure, no diamonds
- [Women Leading Change at TotalEnergies Marine Fuels] Dahlia Rifai: Being a woman never prevented me from expressing my views
- [Women Leading Change at TotalEnergies Marine Fuels] Mireille Franco: You fear, but you do it anyway
- [Women Leading Change at TotalEnergies Marine Fuels] Laura Ong: I know It’s Difficult But It’s Not Impossible
- Celebrating the Remarkable Women of TotalEnergies Marine Fuels
- Interview By Le Marin: “For The First Time, New Fuels are Designed for the Marine Sector”
- ‘One TotalEnergies for Shipping’ takes center stage at Euromaritime 2022 in Marseille, France
- Launch of Singapore LNG Bunker Vessel, the Brassavola!
- Singapore Maritime Week 2022 Highlights Diverse & Action-Based Partnerships as Vital Step to Progress Shipping’s Decarbonization
- Why Biofuels are Critical In Shipping’s Future Fuel Mix
- Sea Asia 2021 Captures Key Discussions on Shipping’s Transition to Zero Emission Fuels
- Gastech 2021 Presentations by TotalEnergies Marine Fuels: Safety Considerations for LNG Bunkering of Passenger Ships and Ensuring High Compatibility of an LNG Bunker Vessel
- How To Advance Ammonia As A Marine Fuel: Charting A Path Towards Decarbonized Shipping